Looking for a full-time, entry-level receptionist for administrative support to our staff and clients.
This is an entry-level, full-time position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Greet clients and visitors
- Answer and route calls to the appropriate party
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail
- Hand out and receive employee applications
- Perform basic filing and clerical duties
- Send emails and faxes
- Other administrative and clerical tasks as requested
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 - year experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be detail-oriented
- Organizational skills a plus
- Some office or administrative experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
What do our jobs offer?
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
At ParkUSA, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as Profit Sharing Plan, Company match on 401k plan and more! Our employees also receive Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Birthday Pay.
ParkUSA is growing national firm always on the lookout for the best solutions for our projects, engineers, and customers. We are continuously seeking talented people to add to our team, offering a high-energy, team-based environment that focuses on employee growth and development. If you have experience in our industry and bring a unique set of skills to the table, we'd like to hear from you!
Thanks for your interest in ParkUSA!
ParkUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer