Controls Automation Assistant
REPORTS TO: Panel Designer
The responsibilities of the Controls Automation Assistant include but are not limited to the following:
- Assemble j-boxes and panels - based on experience
- Assist with equipment, materials, pulling wire and picking up
- Keep the assembly areas clutter free during work and clean before leaving
- Read diagrams and schematics
- Practice safety to keep yourself, team members, customers and vendors safe.
- Assist with project work as directed by Panel Designer
- Comply with all ParkUSA policies, procedures and guidelines
Education, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year work experience in a professional environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Must have experience reading diagrams and schematics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to read, write and speak in English language
- Must be a self-starter and have the maturity to self-manage
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to function in a faced paced growing role and department
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Possess a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
What do our Jobs Offer?
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion - Highly competitive base pay - Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs - Group retirement savings program
At ParkUSA, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as Profit Sharing Plan, Company match on 401k plan and more! Our employees also receive Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Birthday Pay.
ParkUSA is growing national firm always on the lookout for the best solutions for our projects, engineers, and customers. We are continuously seeking talented people to add to our team, offering a high-energy, team-based environment that focuses on employee growth and development. If you have experience in our industry and bring a unique set of skills to the table, we'd like to hear from you!
Thanks for your interest in ParkUSA!
ParkUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Northwest Houston