ParkUSA is looking for a Production Assistant for Coatings & Plastics Department. In this position, the selected person will oversee coordination on important projects that goes through the department. The main day-to-day duties include, but are not limited to:
- Production paperwork checks and handling for labor.
- Lead times and schedule coordination
- Checks and handling of equipment needed for each job
- Inventory checks
- Coordination to Engineering and Sales department
- Technical drawings review
- Replying phone calls and emails regarding status of projects
- Initial to Mid-level technical writing of department reports
- Special projects package; collections of parts and review for shipment
- Minimum of high-school degree or equivalent. College degree preferred but not required.
- Experience on a professional job.
- Self-motivated, responsible, attention to detail, and willing to learn.
- Available to manage stress.
- Organizational skills.
- Basic computer software knowledge required; Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Forklift experience
- **Fluent in English and Spanish required**
What do our Jobs Offer?
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion - Highly competitive base pay - Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs - Group retirement savings program
At ParkUSA, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as Profit Sharing Plan, Company match on 401k plan and more! Our employees also receive Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Birthday Pay.
ParkUSA is growing national firm always on the lookout for the best solutions for our projects, engineers, and customers. We are continuously seeking talented people to add to our team, offering a high-energy, team-based environment that focuses on employee growth and development. If you have experience in our industry and bring a unique set of skills to the table, we'd like to hear from you!
Thanks for your interest in ParkUSA!
ParkUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Northwest Houston