Stormwater Sales Manager:
ParkUSA is seeking a results oriented, energetic Storm Water Sales Manager to support our Regional and National markets.
The Storm Water Sales Manager will market and promote ParkUSA's Water & Stormwater product line to engineering consultants, developers, governmental agencies and contractors; Develop strong business relationships by providing sales/engineering expertise and problem-solving advice.
The responsibilities of the Storm Water Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Sales team with engineering inquiries, submittals review, and product selection.
- Research and development for potential new storm water and waste water products.
- Effectively manage the territory with a strong focus on revenue generating strategies and overall growth.
- Locate and work opportunities within region to generate sales.
- Meet with engineers, via calls and lunch and learns, to generate specifications and sales.
- Meet with contractors and decision makers to generate sales growth.
- Coordinate with outside engineers to specify the according unit.
- Submit requested reports, forecasting, and territory summaries in a timely manner.
- Review and analyze construction plans, specifications, proposals, and other documentation.
- Support clients on selecting the appropriate unit for the corresponding application.
- Coordinate with the production team on project designs, construction, quality control and timelines.
- Perform Engineering calculations and design as required.
- Mid to high level technical writing on products specifications.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years working knowledge of engineering industry and/or technical sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to read, write and speak in English language, Spanish proficiency preferred
- Experience with stormwater, water treatment, and chemistry.
- On track to receiving technical certifications (EIT, PE, LEED, etc.)
- Self-motivated, responsible, attention to detail, and willing to learn.
- Top-notch organizational skills.
- Strong technical aptitude with knowledge of common construction and jobsite practices.
- Experience in sales, estimating, or project management.
- Experience with these companies is a plus: Oldcastle, Contech, Forterra, Rinker, Hanson, BioClean, StormTrap, or similar companies.
- Technically competent in the promotion and sale of entire storm water product offering.
- Awareness of competitive products, pricing, and trends.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve in a timely manner
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Ability to self-manage
- Possess a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
At ParkUSA, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Profit Sharing Plan, Company matched 401k plan and more! Our employees also receive Paid Time Off, Holidays and Birthday Pay, Bonus Opportunities, Five day work week, Sundays always off! Park provides excellent job training and paid tuition opportunities. Recent company activities include Hunting, Fishing, Golfing, and many outdoor family activities.
ParkUSA is proud of our 30 years in delivering engineered products and services to our legacy markets: construction, infrastructure, and industrial. As markets have evolved, so have we. ParkUSA is a provider of choice for water security, control, and treatment. We believe talent, passion, and commitment generate success. ParkUSA employees go the distance for our customers and give back to the communities in which we live and work. We welcome self-starters who have the ability to solve problems elegantly, and who believe in our core values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation, sustainability, and diversity. If this describes you, we invite you to join us!
ParkUSA - "Design for Water"
ParkUSA is an equal-opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.