ParkUSA has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant with Sage X3 experience. This position will manage the company’s financial reporting and forecasting along with assisting the CFO with finance driven projects. Our ideal candidate will have Sage X3 exposure, and solid experience in financial reporting with comprehensive understanding of fundamental and strategic financial practices. The Senior Accountant will also assist with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports as requested, and assist in developing and maintaining department budgets and cost reports.
The daily responsibilities of the Sr. Accountant include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Fixed Asset Processing and Reporting
- Review all inter-company transactions and reconcile as needed.
- Reconcile bank accounts, record any cash entries, and work with Bank Manager to correct any errors.
- Reconcile Petty Cash accounts and replenish as needed.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, other statements.
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated financials
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assist with annual compliance reports and audits
- Prepare weekly reports for Executive Management summarizing weekly A/R, A/P, Cash Balances, and Payroll.
- Prepare financial schedules, ratios, and graphs as required by CFO
- Assist with project work as directed by Department Manager
- Comply with all ParkUSA policies, procedures and guidelines
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting or equivalent from an accredited university.
- 5 years progressively responsible experience in accounting, preferably in Construction Industry
- Sage X3 experience
- Proficient in Financial Software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to read, write and speak in English language
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Ability to self-manage
- Possess a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
What do our Jobs Offer?
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion - Highly competitive base pay - Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs - Group retirement savings program
At ParkUSA, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as Profit Sharing Plan, Company match on 401k plan and more! Our employees also receive Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Birthday Pay.
About UsParkUSA is growing national firm always on the lookout for the best solutions for our projects, engineers, and customers. We are continuously seeking talented people to add to our team, offering a high-energy, team-based environment that focuses on employee growth and development. If you have experience in our industry and bring a unique set of skills to the table, we'd like to hear from you!
Thanks for your interest in ParkUSA!
ParkUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Northwest Houston