ParkHub is a Dallas-based technology company serving the global parking industry. Our platform and integrated product lines are dramatically improving the customer experience while increasing revenue for the parking provider. We are a complete parking ecosystem that offers premiere enterprise solutions to the industry’s top management and operating companies. Our hardware (mPOS and smart sensor) and software (cloud based management suite and cashier interface) platforms are being utilized domestically coast-to-coast at over a dozen of the world’s top ranked venues and management companies.
Who We Are Looking For
An extraordinary and energetic Full-stack Developer Intern who is seeking to gain valuable knowledge of:
- The unique business of Software as a Service (SaaS) and Hardware as a Service (HaaS) products in an ever-changing industry
- What it’s like to work within an impactful agile startup development team using the latest web technologies.
This position includes supporting existing development projects, bug-fixing application issues, routine data management tasks, and assisting with cross-departmental projects. Our Full-stack Developer intern will also be mentored by one of our senior developers on an individual project that gives them the opportunity to apply their skills and learnings on a product with major stakeholder visibility. The applicant needs to be a flexible, self-motivated, and an active learner who is ready to embrace the exciting challenges that a rapidly-growing product set offers.
Why Work For Us?
The goal of this internship is to develop valuable, relevant experience in a remarkably unique and innovative environment. The Full-stack Developer Intern will become a vital member of the development team who is personally involved in major company initiatives that can be used to leverage their experiences with ParkHub when they seek full-time professional positions.
Skills We Are Looking For
- Eagerness to learn about new technologies
- Previous development experience in any context
- High flexibility and adaptability when presented with new challenges
- Proven ability to demonstrate good judgement and professionalism
- Ability to manage their time effectively and work independently
- Ability to collaborate within a dynamic, open, and driven team
- Preferred candidates will be working towards BA/BS or advanced MS degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Interest in a career in frontend, backend, or full-stack development
What You Will Do
- Develop features to advance and improve our existing product offerings
- Individually build a product to be used internally or externally that will stretch your growing skill set
- Assist with ongoing maintenance and feature development for our existing product set
- Bug-fixing and QA of products, features, and fixes that are in, or are headed to, a production environment
- Facilitate data reporting requests as requested by our other teams and stakeholders
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Internship
- Partly remote
- Unlimited coffee, Topo Chico, and a stocked kitchen with snacks on snacks on snacks
- Open office environment
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Monthly team outings
- Partner perks (game tickets, pre-sale access, swag)