ParkHub is looking for a full-time Customer Success Manager. The Customer Success Manager is a subject-matter expert on industry and product solutions best practices, supporting implementations and acting as the “face” of ParkHub for clients on a day-to-day basis. The position manages client relationships through regular telephone and email communication, ensuring that our clients understand, internalize, and experience the value of our products and service throughout the duration of their journey with ParkHub.
In this role, the CSM will drive client adoption and advocacy by providing recommended best practices and guidance on analytics, assessments, and learning solutions. The CSM will work in tandem with a core team comprised of Sales, Account Management, Strategic consultants, Product Management, Engineering and Executive Leadership to add value throughout the client lifecycle. The CSM serves as a trusted advisor for their client’s ParkHub solutions and service offerings.
Who We Are Looking For:
An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down.
- Building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with mid-level managers, supervisors and key stakeholders within client organizations; generating proper levels of adoption, and driving client satisfaction
- Providing best practices, coaching, and training to operational managers to ensure smooth onboarding and adoption of our solutions
- Leading strategic program development to plan for clients’ success, including project plan development and communication internally and externally on progress
- Retaining and identifying new revenue opportunities from existing clients
- Analyzing data independently to discover insights and trends that drive recommendations for clients
- Providing accurate and timely feedback for measuring, tracking and driving high service levels and product improvements
- Planning and prioritizing work to meet deadlines and goals
- Maintaining current industry knowledge of Parking trends and issues
- Visiting clients from time to time to strengthen relationships and drive value
- Manage feedback; advocate for our clients
- Monitor the performance and health of client activity/usage and optimize them to ensure continuous improvement
- Document best practices and help train teammates
Skills We Are Looking For:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at executive levels
- Comfortable presenting to clients both in-person and virtually
- Amazing organizational skills and Project management experience preferred
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently or with a team, and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Experience with use of CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com and Zendesk a plus
- Sense of urgency, balanced with patience and flexibility
- Highly analytical, process-oriented, and Data-driven
- Strong empathy and passion for customers’ growth
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Flexibility to schedule calls based on customer availability
- Ability to travel when necessary
- College Degree preferred
- Experience in Customer Success or service a strong plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary plus benefits and incentives package
- Flexible vacation policy
- Plenty of coffee, Red Bull, Topo Chico, and snacks!
- Stocked kitchen and catered meals
- Open office environment
- We're dog friendly!
- Planned team outings
- Partner perks (game tickets, pre-sale access, swag)
ParkHub is a Dallas-based technology company that provides software and hardware services for the global parking industry. The company's products provide multiple payment options, real-time reporting of parking revenue, support for dynamic pricing, and inventory availability and control. A certified partner of Ticketmaster and Tickets.com, ParkHub also validates pre-paid parking passes from both entities. Founded by parking industry veteran, George Baker Sr, ParkHub has effectively fast-tracked traditional parking operations into the digital age. For more information, visit www.parkhub.com