ParkHub, a Portfolio Company of Arrowroot Capital, is looking for an extremely bright, energetic Customer Support Representative that loves to solve problems, is amazing with customers, and will take the initiative to drive our support team to new levels.
We are seeking someone who enjoys being the front line between customers and ParkHub; troubleshooting any issues and informing the customer of ways to resolve their issues whenever possible. In the event a problem can’t be resolved the CSR will log issues and use proper escalation paths to ensure that it gets addressed in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be polished, professional, have a positive, upbeat attitude and have previous experience working in a similar type of office (financial, investment, tech, startup or similar). The office is a fast-paced work environment; we are looking for someone who is confident, able to work independently, and be an incredible, proactive team player.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Be a valuable utility player to the Operations team, helping out as needed with client engagement, department projects and administrative work
● Assist and maintain current client event schedules and execute internal event creation for clients on a timely basis
● Monitor support tickets from clients and route to the appropriate teams or personnel as necessary
● Assist in client support on-call duties: support calls, emails, tickets, etc.
● Assist and manage third party bar-code uploads in a timely manner
● Ability to work weekends and on call schedule as necessary
● Ability to commit to an average of 25-30 hours a week (Part-time Employment)
● Assist Support Team in achieving targeted daily goals for unassigned support tickets.
● Document all defects and follow protocols to ensure the defect is an accepted Jira template for the engineering team.
● Assist with projects assigned to the support organization.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● College degree preferred and/or 1-2 years of equivalent working experience.
● Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
● Strong Interpersonal skills for both compassion for customer issues and a “whatever it takes” attitude with teammates.
● Strong sense of urgency, balanced with patience and flexibility
● High attention to detail
● Demonstrated experience with word processor, presentation and spreadsheet software packages
● Ability to demonstrate good judgement, professionalism and maintain highest level of confidentiality at all times
● Ability to handle changing priorities, frequent interruptions, deadlines and at times heavy workloads
ParkHub is a Dallas-based technology company that provides software and hardware services for the global parking industry. The company's products provide multiple payment options, real-time reporting of parking revenue, support for dynamic pricing, and inventory availability and control. A certified partner of Ticketmaster and Tickets.com, ParkHub also validates pre-paid parking passes from both entities. Founded by parking industry veteran, George Baker Sr, ParkHub has effectively fast-tracked traditional parking operations into the digital age. For more information, visit www.parkhub.com