Paper Tiger builds websites for some of the largest brands in the world. We do advanced, CMS-driven projects involving e-commerce, subscriptions, high-capacity publishing, performance optimization, and custom plugin development.
We work in a relaxed and productive environment with team members spread out around the world. This position is for an in-house (Ridgewood, NJ) Digital Project Manager with agency experience.
You'll be responsible for overseeing a team of designers and developers across multiple projects as well as keeping clients and internal stakeholders informed about specifications and progress.
Is this you?
- You are comfortable with technical lingo and can easily follow a conversation between developers about advanced integrations and specs.
- You love talking to clients and learning everything you can about them and their businesses.
- You are obsessively organized.
- You are a prolific and concise writer with experience developing Scope of Work and Creative Brief documents.
- Oversee a team of designers and developers on small and large scale website design and development projects.
- Juggle internal resources to execute on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Oversee the gathering, production, and handoff of deliverables to clients.
- Parse client feedback into digestible, executable tasks and assign to team members based on their strengths and availability.
- Clarify scope during the early stages of projects by writing clear and detailed scope and brief documents.
- Manage incremental scope changes and the expectations that go along with them.