Panum is looking for a Program Manager with expertise in immigration and customs. We prefer a candidate with experience working at our with the U.S. Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement - DHS, CBP, and HSI are acceptable, too. Location for this task is in Arlington, VA.
Note; this is for a proposal, qualified candidates will be asked to sign a letter of intent.
The Program Manager will be managing a team of 7-9 FTE's, provide support to assist Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Federal staff with technical, analytical, and program support for specific ICE HSI SEVP processes, planning, and operational activities.
- A successful candidate will have demonstrated expertise with advanced program management functions including interacting with stakeholders/clients; developing and maintaining schedules; technical writing, developing quality documentation; reporting; Research and Policy Support;
- Provide program management and task support, including continuous improvement for program control, oversight, and reporting.
- Provide logistical, preparation, and facilitation support for meetings.
- Coordinate with the Federal task team members regarding work load, work schedule, and project management.
- Manage all correspondence and communication regarding each task with various stakeholders.
- Participate in Program Reviews.
- Seeking a candidate with a minimum of 10+ years of experience supporting Federal Clients in the DHS.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related field is required; master's degree is preferred.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with senior Federal personnel
- Ability to read and interpret government policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those interpretations to all activities described above
- Provide clear leadership, technical direction and guidance to contractor personnel