Panum is looking for an energetic Project Manager with a clear understanding of Federal Government Program Management Office, Program Management, SDLC, IV&V, Agile Methodology, IT Strategy, IT Investments, IT Portfolio Management, IT Governance, Processes, Procedures, etc.
- Manages complex, cross-organizational IT programs exceeding $10M in value. Organizes, coordinates, plans, and produces all program/effort activities. Directs the activities of multiple IT project managers simultaneously. Develops and executes complex technical tasks, applying analytical problem-solving methodologies and provides technical direction to support staff. Interfaces with Government and prime contractor personnel and effectively allocates resources. Experience to produce and execute Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) plans both within the context of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and on an ad hoc basis. Ensure that Integrated Project Plans (IMS) in addition to IV&V plans are properly integrated within life cycle plans and properly performed.
- Design and implement program management office functions and services at both general and program-specific levels: integrate PMO operations with EA transition plans, and conduct software development lifecycle, CPIC, and other areas of governance.
- Produce and execute risk management plans both within the context of the SDLC and on an ad hoc basis. Identify specific risk areas, including procurement, implementation, operational, and security risks. Develop risk avoidance strategies and risk mitigation plans. Assess the effectiveness of risk management activities. Support programs in identifying and systematically addressing program risks.
- Strong background in Agile Methodology
- Minimum Experience: 10 years
- 4-year degree from accredited University/College in related field, Masters Preferred
- Familiarity or working knowledge of Federal Government Program/Project Management, IT Governance and Portfolio Management
- Ability to work collaboratively across IT, technical, financial, engineering, and program organizations