Panum is looking for an energetic IT Governance Lead with a clear understanding of Federal Government CPIC, Gate Reviews, IT Strategy, IT Investments, IT Portfolio Management, IT Governance, Processes, Procedures, etc.
- IT Application Rationalization, IT Portfolio and Investment Management, and Enterprise Architecture.
- Update CPIC reporting status reports. Support overall investment portfolio management activities, including all CPIC Review Board reviews and approvals.
- Custodian of IT governance and IT process governance frameworks. IT policy creation, review, update, awareness and monitoring.
- T process analysis and improvement.
- Internal and external audit liaison.
- Administration of key IT processes (e.g. change management, incident management, policy exception management, etc.).
- IT risk management: Main risk management responsibility is to identify improvements and breakdowns in IT governance elements with significant business impact and feed into IT risk management function.
- Oversight of IT compliance
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in IT Governance role
- 4-year degree from accredited University/College in related field, Masters Preferred
- Familiarity or working knowledge of Federal Government CPIC, EA, IT Governance, Gate Reviews, SDLC, IT Portfolio, Investments, Financial Management, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively across IT, technical, financial, engineering, and program area organizations