Panum is looking for an energetic IT Enterprise Architect with a clear understanding of Federal Government Enterprise Architecture, IT Strategy, IT Investments, IT Portfolio Management, IT Governance, Processes, Procedures, etc.
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Architecture (EA) As-Is and To-Be
- Assist and maintain documentation concerning OIT’s technical architecture.
- Audit application of technology assets to ensure appropriate and effective use of that technology.
- Participate, as needed, in enterprise wide architecture presentations and sub-groups.
- Assist services to assist in establishing, documenting, maintaining and maturing an EA Program that complies with Federal EA guidance and Enterprise requirements.
- Assist in the development of standards and operating procedures to support new technologies.
- IT Assessment Monitor and Innovation Management
- Assist architecture review and advice on OIT automation projects.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in EA role
- 4-year degree from accredited University/College in related field, Masters Preferred
- Familiarity or working knowledge of Federal Government IT Governance and Portfolio Management
- Ability to work collaboratively across IT, technical, financial, engineering, and program organizations.
- PMP Preferred