Panum is looking for an energetic IT Strategic Capital Planner with a clear understanding of Federal Government CPIC, IT Strategy, IT Investments, IT Portfolio Management, etc.
- Provide strategic planning of large projects or a significant segment of a strategic planning portion of a large complex project. Provide the overall approach to clarify mission statements so they can be used as springboards in envisioning their desired future. Assist in developing mission and vision statements, subsequent goal delineation, provide guidance for building operational plans and specifying measurable outcomes to include capital outlay planning efforts in a consolidated strategic planning process and prioritizes those initiatives. Assist in preparation of key strategic planning documentation and CPIC compliance.
- Support the CIO in responding to a wide range of requests, including requests from the CIO and program offices, or from Department-level offices, OMB, or Congress and proactively monitor legislative and policy developments that may have an impact on CIO areas of responsibility.
- Support the design and implementation of organizational structures: define roles and responsibilities; identify formal and informal communications channels and protocols; review alternative organizational CIO Support; review the effectiveness of existing organizational structures; recommend changes; support the design and development of new structures; and support the publication of formal changes to organizational structures.
- Development of the Office of Information (OIT) FITARA Strategy and implementation plan.
- At least 6 years’ experience as a Strategic Planner/Advisor and/or CPIC Lead
- 4-year degree from accredited University/College in related field, Masters Preferred
- Familiarity or working knowledge of Federal Government CPIC, EA, IT Portfolio, Investments, Financial Management, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively across IT, technical, financial, engineering, and program area organizations.
- PMP certification Preferred