Panum is looking to hire a Sr. Contract Specialist for an awarded contract. The location for this task is Oakland, CA. The length of the contract is 3 years.
We are looking for someone who will work independently with little oversight by the Government and be experienced, skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of Federal Government acquisition (i.e. requirements development, acquisition planning, solicitation development, proposal evaluation, negotiations, source selection, contract administration and contract closeout). Have the ability to communicate with USCG Program Management personnel about the details of technical requirements acquisitions provide advice, guidance and counsel on how to handle complex acquisition contracts and processes.
- Effectively work with technical experts and assist in drafting procurement packages for commercial and non-commercial supplies and services exceeding $250k.
- Utilize superior written and oral communication skills for working in cross-functional acquisition team
- Prepare contract support documentation, including letters, Determination and Findings, and Price Reasonable Determinations for KO approval
- Manage complex problems through effective and efficient resolutions that are compliant with all Federal, DHS, and Coast Guard acquisition regulations and policies
- Draft solicitations, including Request for Quotations (RFQs), Request for Proposals (RFPs) for both commercial and non-commercial supplies and services over $250k
- Perform post award contract administrative duties
- Cradle to grave contract procedures that includes extensive development of complex acquisition plans, solicitations and pre- and post-negotiation objectives
- Development of source selection plans for KO approval
- Formulating high level responses to include, but not limited to, best procurement approach, establishing competitive range and award determinations.
- Must have a master's degree in business or a related field.
- FAC-C or DAWIA III certification