Panum is looking to hire an Information System Security Officer – ISSO. The location for this task is Washington, DC and is easily accessed via metro. This is a 3 year, awarded contract. We prefer to hire someone with prior experience working with or for the federal government.
The ISSO Support Analysts will assist with task objectives, which are outlined below. We need someone who can communicate well and be able to clearly express complicated technical matters clearly. Candidates will be evaluated on their ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects assigned to them.
- Perform all required tasks in a timely and proficient manner.
- Work effectively with other team members to complete required tasks.
- Develop documentation as the primary author on RMF A&A documents including System Security Plan, Privacy Threshold Analysis, Privacy Impact Assessment, Contingency Plan, Configuration Management Plan, eAuthentication Risk Assessment, and Incident Response Plan.
- Facilitate the tracking and remediation of FCC POA&Ms.
- Provide security design and impact analysis for enterprise operations and solutions.
- Asist in various assessment activities including A&A security control assessments.
- Coordinate and communicate with system stakeholders as required to complete various A&A tasks.
- Certification: CAP or equivalent certification preferred but not required.
- Proficient understanding of the NIST RMF process and the NIST security control set.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience developing RMF A&A documentation as the primary author.
- Experience working with Cyber Security Assessment and Management (CSAM) Tool.
- Ability to effectively communicate security requirements to various audiences, including management, business stakeholders, and technical staff.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment equally proficient.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills and experience.
- Clearance: Must be have or be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- Must be US Citizen
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field.