SENIOR LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Paladin is seeking a Senior Lead Software Engineer to join our team. This role involves engineering and leadership as it applies to analysis, design, developing, testing, documentation and deployment of software solutions. This professional is expected to be highly proficient in software development lifecycle practices, methods, tools, conventions, and industry standards. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, results oriented, eager to learn, resourceful, have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Paladin is located in scenic Poulsbo, Washington a short ferry ride from downtown Seattle. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment and the ability to work in a high technology environment without the hassles of a big city. Paladin offers a competitive benefits package.
Candidates must be able to secure a US Government Security Clearance upon hire.
· Design, architect and develop new modules, services and widgets for our SMARTGOV product
· Develop solution architectures, data models and APIs
· Review project software changes to ensure compatibility with both project and Paladin architecture goals.
· Design and implement robust, scalable solutions to satisfy business requirements
· Provide reasonable and accurate team estimates
· Collaborate with other team members to achieve the best possible solutions
· Ensure all work is compliant with Paladin standards and processes
· Participate in the resolution process of product owner issues
· Strong Object-oriented design and coding skills
· Experience with Mobile technology solutions
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and databases
· Strong knowledge and experience in MVC and SOA design patterns
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Ability to think abstractly and deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
· Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services
· Experience with multiple application development methodologies
· Teamwork, facilitation, & negotiation skills
· Data-driven and quantitative mentality
· Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
· Strong relationship and negotiation skills
Education and Experience
· MS Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
· 6+ years of professional development experience
No Phone calls or walk-ins please.
Paladin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Paladin is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.