Software Implementation Analyst
Join a dynamic, growing company dedicated to providing high quality software solutions to government across the United States. We are looking for Software Implementation Analyst with 3+ years of experience to work on our delivery team to implement SMARTGOV for new customers. Activities include implementation requirements definition and analysis, software configuration, report development, testing, and documentation. To join this team, you’ll have proficiency with software business analysis and implementation, desktop software, and efficient time and task management. The ideal candidate will be results oriented, eager to learn, resourceful, have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Located in scenic Poulsbo, Washington, Paladin is a short ferry ride from downtown Seattle. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment and the ability to work in a high technology environment without the hassles of big city traffic. Our benefits include: Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD, STD; Employee Assistance Program, PTO and paid holidays upon hire.
- Document and translate customer needs/requirements for implementation (which includes data migration, SMARTGOV configuration and reports)
- Perform data migration, configuration, and create reports based on customer needs/requirements
- Review data in raw form to plan data migration
- Communicate daily with multiple customers for implementation and data clarification
- Continually update and track implementation progress and communicate timelines with team members
- Utilize in-house and commercial tools to perform data analysis
- Collaborate to achieve the best possible implementation experience for our customers
- Communicate issues and risks in a timely manner
- Participate in documentation and implementation reviews
- Ability to convey technical messages to customers with varying degrees of technical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Access a plus
- Experience with City or County business licensing and permitting departments a plus
- Understanding of relational data with an ability to create SQL queries a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodologies a Plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field OR equivalent 3+ years of professional experience
No Phone calls or walk-ins please.
Paladin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Paladin is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.