Do you have what it takes to be a PadPiper Campus Ambassador? We’re straight out of Y Combinator, just closed our first round of fundraising, and are officially launching our PadPiper Student Ambassador Program.
PadPiper helps renters live happier. PadPiper is a marketplace where thousands of renters from 40+ countries find places to live, people to live with, and activities nearby. We’re constantly improving, growing, and living the startup life. This year, we’ve processed over $2 million in rent payments, and we release product updates every week.
The number one ask we receive from renters is for more listings on PadPiper. You will change this. PadPiper is seeking the best Student Campus Ambassadors to grow the number of listings and bookings on PadPiper.
As a Student Campus Ambassador, you will spread the word amongst your school to grow PadPiper's presence on your campus. This role will entail social media posts and messaging, with the flexibility to advertise in other channels you deem effective. You’ll generate demand, interest, and excitement for PadPiper’s product. You’ll actively contribute to our revenue while learning the ropes of a growth-stage startup.
- Grow the number of listings and bookings on PadPiper.
- Sell new hosts on PadPiper's value props.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and share with the PadPiper team.
- Document product issues and share findings with appropriate channels.
- Help scale the business through innovative thinking and excellent execution.
- Collaborate with the PadPiper founders by providing valuable insights gained from interactions.
- Currently enrolled at a student at a post-secondary institution.
- A driven, eager-to-learn person who thrives in fast-paced, constantly-changing environments.
- Experience with social media.
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the values/benefits of PadPiper.
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks.
- A desire to learn, grow, and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup.
We’re a tight-knit and dynamic team of product experts, tinkerers, soccer ball kickers, squash players, world travelers, podcast listeners, skiers, and squatty potty-owners. We came together after renting 49 apartments in 7 years during which we realized how bad the renting process is. We decided to fix it. We learn fast and love working with and challenging each other. In our past, we’ve worked on products for big and small companies, including Google, Apple, Salesforce, FarmLogs, and Ticketmaster.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.