At PactSafe, our vision is to empower the world with the next generation of electronic contracting experiences. We have built a world class platform that make contracts a seamless part of doing business for our customers, which includes Fortune 100 companies all the way down to startups here locally in Indianapolis.
It's true what they say: work hard, play hard. That's something that we believe whole heartedly here at PactSafe. We have fun. We have a laid back culture, but push one another to continue to learn and grow in a collaborative space. We're looking for people that own their individual progress and aren't scared to take challenges head on. We focus our business on learning while operating as efficiently as possible. We're a true startup. If you think you'd thrive in this type of environment, PactSafe is the place to grow in your role (s).
About the Role
PactSafe is looking for proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base. The Account Executive will generate business in existing and new accounts, across U.S. markets. As Account Executive, you’ll join a high-energy sales team that is dedicated saving time by making contracts a seamless part of doing business for our customers.
- Overseeing complex, solution sales cycles
- Ability to demo and present an overview of PactSafe virtually through web conference, or in person to decision key decision makers
- Leveraging our lead generation team to manage new and existing opportunities
- Knowledge to engage with senior level decision makers with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and follow-up
- Serve as an educator and enthusiast of industry knowledge and direction
- Proven record of prospecting, nurturing, and closing net new business opportunities
- Management of sales pipeline through Salesforce.com
- Flexibility to travel for future client meetings in person
- Team-first attitude
- 5+ years’ experience as a top producing quota carrying sales representative
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience within a high-velocity business preferred
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Skilled at navigating sales cycles geared towards educating and delivering a service to future clients
- Excel at establishing relationships with business leaders and C-Suite across industries and verticals
- Passionate team member
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.