At PactSafe, our vision is to empower the world with the next generation of electronic contracting experiences. We have built a world class platform that make contracts a seamless part of doing business for our customers, which includes Fortune 100 companies all the way down to startups here locally in Indianapolis.
It's true what they say: work hard, play hard. That's something that we believe whole heartedly here at PactSafe. We have fun. We have a laid back culture, but push one another to continue to learn and grow in a collaborative space. We're looking for people that own their individual progress and aren't scared to take challenges head on. We focus our business on learning while operating as efficiently as possible. We're a true startup. If you think you'd thrive in this type of environment, PactSafe is the place to grow in your role (s).
About the Role
We are looking for someone known by their peers as the “go-to person” to handle day-to-day operations of our company headquarters and support our leadership team. Someone highly responsible, organized and engaged in their work. This is an important role that requires a large amount of multi-tasking. This person will run all things office, assist with high level projects around office, along with supporting the daily responsibilities of the leadership team.
Breaking down the job responsibilities...
- Support with research for new programs, events or office upgrades
- Light research following brainstorms
- Coordinate logistics and maintain spreadsheets
Run the day-to-day of the office
- Maintain relationship with: building management, security, janitorial and vendors
- Grocery and supply orders placed and kept on budget
- Daily rounds to keep things organized and run the dishes
- Coordinate desk moves around the office
- Basic understanding of office equipment and IT troubleshooting
- Providing the first impression and an extraordinary experience for each guest
- Checking in all guests
- Prepping conference rooms for meetings and helping with food orders
- Manage time to ensure at desk when guests are checking in
- Handle all office programs
- Coordinate all upgrades and repairs
- Maintain our safety program
- Assist with setup for all events including food orders, room prep and AV setup
Support the leadership team:
- Manage calendar and keep on task by prioritizing activities
- Prepare for meetings with new guests (LinkedIn profiles and bios)
- Administrative support for team in meetings and with projects
- 2+ years of experience in an office role (or equivalent)
- 1+ years as an admin or EA (or equivalent)
- Proficient in Google Apps (Docs, Cal, Sheets, Slides)
- Prior experience working in a dynamic, startup environment (or fast paced and changing environments)
- College degree is helpful but not necessary (we’re looking for smarts and commitment, that comes in different forms)