Everyone loves receiving packages. Our mission is to make shipping easy and transparent for people and businesses throughout the world!
Packlink is an online shipping service offering individuals and business customers a fast and easy way of booking parcel deliveries with the world's top couriers. Packlink is based in Madrid but operates across Europe. Our aim is to become the leading provider of shipping technology for consumers and eCommerce merchants selling online.
The service first launched in Spain in 2012, making headlines and partnering with major national and international couriers by integrating with their booking and parcel tracking systems. Packlink currently serves over 215k business customers and has integrated its platform with the leading eCommerce platforms and marketplaces.
We are a marketing and technology company, built on talent and teamwork. We believe in a dynamic, motivating startup environment and great company culture centred on innovation, outstanding customer service, and a happy team.
Our passion for getting shipping right led us to develop a platform that uses cutting-edge technology. Our solution is based on a microservice and event-oriented architecture using Scala (with a little bit of Java here and there) for a sturdy backend, and ReactJs for a fancy frontend to catch our customers' attention. We use contract & resilience testing to prevent any issues that could impact UX. All of this, combined with our DevOps mentality, allows us to develop high-end software.
We are looking for a HR Technical Recruiter to join our Human Resources team to help us improve the Technology full-cycle recruiting process.
Are you the one?
This position’s responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels. You will work helping in designing and implementing a disruptive and smart recruitment strategy in order to attract, hire, and retain top performers.
Ultimately, you will help us recruit faster and more effectively, playing an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire, and retain the most qualified employees.
What you will be doing:
- Advertise job openings on the company’s career pages, social media, job boards as well as internally.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for people and Talent.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Degree in Psychologies, Sociology, or similar.
- Interest in IT and Product profiles.
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package. We’re looking for the right person. Annual salary offer: from € 16,000 to € 20,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid vacation leave.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid center (next to Atocha station).
- Free English/Spanish/French classes.
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free.
- Take your bday off and celebrate it the way you want it.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we're a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: 10 languages, 15 nationalities working in the same place.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Free Organic Fruit.
- and many, many more surprises... come join us!