ARE YOU THE ONE?
We are looking for a motivated Product Manager to join our Product Team, based in our headquarters in Madrid (Spain). As a Product Manager, you will work alongside others, in designing and defining Packlink’s products and services from a business-driven and hands-on perspective. You will advocate product initiatives through the entire lifecycle from problem identification, research the best solution, planning to development planning to development, testing, and launch.
As a global company with huge ambitions, we’re looking for the RIGHT match: a seasoned product development professional with a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, with hands-on experience building online consumer and/or business SaaS platforms.
We are an international technology company that believes in a dynamic, motivating startup environment, and great company culture centered on talent, innovation, teamwork, outstanding customer service, and a happy team.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand customers' needs and desires.
- Understand existing product pain points through collaboration with different business units and defining solutions to address them.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing and proposing product requirements and managing product development programs, establishing time schedules with engineering and stakeholders.
- Prioritize backlog according to product needs.
- Be responsible for creating user stories, user manuals, and general documentation.
- Collaborate with the business team and stakeholders to drive and deliver a successful product launch.
- Evaluate product impact.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products regularly.
- Communicate properly decisions adopted to affected business units.
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES
You will be a unifying force behind Packlink’s product strategy and execution, combining feedback from sales, marketing, development, customers, and prospects to lead the execution of new features and functions. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
- Collaborative team player that can also lead cross-functional teams to deliver products on time.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain-points through research, data, customer insights, and business unit knowledge.
- Develop product definition and requirements, translating them into clear, prioritized, and actionable user stories.
- A very detail-oriented person who understands the best practices of UI/UX.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- A person who has experience working in a startup environment in the product team.
- Fluent in English
What We Offer
- Joining a company that’s delivering ground-breaking solutions in an industry in need of change.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid center (next to Atocha station).
- Competitive salary package, salary range from 40.000 to 50.000 € gross a year.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: 10 languages, 15 nationalities working in the same place.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Free language classes
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free.
- Take your Birthday day off and celebrate it in the way you want it.
- and many, many more surprises... come join us!