Packlink is a fast-growing global provider of shipping services and technology.
We are building the best shipping platform for consumers and businesses. Shipping is complex and small to medium-sized companies need a simple solution. With our technology, they can ship with the carrier of their choice and deliver a premium service to their customers.
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to work at a wide variety of projects. You will work with different teams of partners and in-house teams for each project. You will bring a blend of technical skills and project management skills to work with several teams (directly or indirectly) to align stakeholders, developers and 3rd parties and bring important changes to live. We are looking for someone with impressive people skills capable of understanding stakeholders and developers alike and pragmatism to choosing the best option at hand.
What you’ll find is
- A growing business with international expansion
- EU leaders in our sector
- Leading technology
- Possibility to have great impact from day 1
- A company with more than 15 nationalities
- And much more!
What you will be doing:
- Work with internal technology teams delivering key platform capabilities.
- Manage projects involving technology partners and other company teams.
- Manage internal stakeholder's needs and tech partners.
- Cater for a great relationship with our technological partners.
- Definition and follow-up of tasks with team spirit.
- Work hand in hand with our Head of Product.
- Report directly to the CTO
What we are looking for:
- Work permit for the EU.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Fluent Spanish & English both verbal and written.
- Project management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with stakeholders.
- Strong planning, organisational and problem solving skills.
- High degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively.
- Apply our methodology and follow project guidelines.
- Proficiency with at least one programming language.
- Previous experience in a similar context.
- Experience working/managing with technology partners.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package, between 45000 and 55000. We’re looking for the right person.
- Opportunity to attend and speak at local user groups as well as international events
- Flexible working hours
- Remote when needed
- Paid vacation leave, birthday off
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid center (next to Atocha station)
- Free English/Spanish/German/French classes
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free