Are you the one?
We are looking for a motivated Project Manager to join our Product Team, based in our headquarters in Madrid (Spain). As a Project Manager, you will work alongside others, in defining Packlink’s carrier integration services and Packlink´s new partnership integration from a business-driven and hands-on perspective.
As a global company with huge ambitions, we’re looking for the RIGHT match: a seasoned project manager professional with several digital experiences.
We are an international technology company that believes in a dynamic, motivating startup environment and great company culture centred on talent, innovation, teamwork, outstanding customer service and a happy team.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the business teams and stakeholders to drive and deliver the most suited solution that cover the different requirements.
- Work with a team of developers (internal and external) to deliver multiple and simultaneous projects.
- Coordinate and communicate with the different departments, stakeholders involved in a project to inform them about updates, changes, deadlines etc...
- Prioritize backlog according to packlink needs.
- Identify new developments to be done building business cases.
- Be responsible for creating user stories, user manuals and general documentation.
- Report and track every release in order to measure the impact on the main business and product KPIs
- Know Packlink product and business perfectly in order to bring improvements.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
You will be the person who leads developments for new partners integrations and new carrier integrations. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
- Collaborative team player that can also lead cross-functional teams work on time.
- Strong analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain-points through data, internal users insights and business units knowledge.
- Develop definition and requirements, translating them into clear, prioritized and actionable user stories.
- Very detail oriented person.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- Person who has experience working in different environments.
- Fluent in English.
What We Offer
- Joining a company that’s delivering ground-breaking solutions in an industry in need of change.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- Competitive salary package, salary range 40.000 - 50.000 € gross per year.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: 10 languages, 15 nationalities working on the same place.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Free language classes
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free.
- Take your Birthday day off and celebrate it in the way you want it.
- and many, many more surprises... come join us!