What is Packlink?
Everyone loves receiving packages. Our mission is to make shipping simple and transparent for people and businesses throughout the world!
PackLink is an online shipping service offering individuals and business customers a fast and easy way of booking parcel deliveries with the world's top couriers.
The service first launched in Spain in 2012, making headlines and partnering with major national and international couriers, integrating with their booking and parcel tracking systems.
We are a marketing and technology company, built on talent and teamwork. We believe in a dynamic, motivating startup environment and great company culture centered on innovation, outstanding customer service and a happy team.
Are you the one?
Do you have experience in managing customer service operations? We are looking for a UK Operations Manager who will be assisting the CS Director to develop high quality processes and deliver outstanding customer service to our UK customers.
Your mission will be to manage the day-to-day customer support operations in our outsourced vendor for the UK market.
We are looking for a talented, motivated and resourceful person who will help manage the vendor relationship to ensure that Packlink achieves to all key metrics: CS KPIS, quality, customer satisfaction and costs.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Participate in the definition and implementation of processes and tools between Packlink and the vendor to ensure operational excellence and a great customer experience.
- Participate in the management of the vendor relationship to ensure that performance is optimised.
- Oversee the vendor day to day performance management by preparing weekly reviews and reports, quality calibration and monthly business reviews and reports.
- Monitor the performance of vendor supervisors and vendor staff to meet performance goals within designated timelines and financial constraints.
- Manage to complete customer satisfaction high value tasks such as insurance claims and escalations to carriers.
- Train customer service team in vendor’s facilities. Develop and keep the internal Customer Service Knowledge Database up-to-date.
- Engage in active problem-solving of activities, events and occurrences that take projects off course and report to CS Director.
- Meet regularly with vendor CS staff to communicate information, needs and requests to other team members as appropriate.
- Adhere to Quality Standards of Excellence and provide strategies to ensure that they are followed by all vendor staff.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- 5 years professional experience in a Call Center.
- 2 years Customer Service experience.
- 3 years of Management experience.
- Solid coaching and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Work effectively in a cross-organisational/regional team.
- Excellent oral and flawless written command of English.
What We Offer
- Joining a company that’s delivering ground-breaking solutions in an industry in need of change.
- A competitive salary package: 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 € gross per year
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: a team of over 100 people across 15 nationalities.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Flexible working hours.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- Free English/Spanish/German classes.
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free.
- Take your birthday off and celebrate it the way you want it.