Are you the one?
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and experienced Collections Agent with controlling
functions based in our headquarters in Madrid. As part of the controlling team you will be managing everything connected to identifying over costs and recovery process.
Main functions will include executing and reporting on:
- supplier’s information analysis, control and additional information claim process
- parcel’s weight analysis and deviation recovery process
In Packlink we want to be the fastest-growing global provider of shipping services and technology.
We are building the best shipping platform for private customers and businesses. Shipping is a complex business and small to medium businesses need a solution to the problems shipping brings into their day to day work. With our technology, SMBs can improve their shipping experience delivering a premium service to their customers.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities.
- As the Collections Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Identify, control and manage defaults in big data environment
- Attempt to collect additional order’s costs charge
- Cost deviation and recovery monitoring objectives
- Monitor the performance of implemented tools and new processes for recovering
- Engage in active problem-solving in cooperation of other departments (esp. Sales and
This job is not for everyone.
- Excel advanced user and sql notions
- Experience in collecting management. (min. 2 years)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal. Any experience in the shipping sector
- would be valued.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the proven ability to identify and remediate operational
- Attention to detail and excellent record keeping
- Oustanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple, concurrent priorities in a
What we offer:
- Salary range between 23000 to 25000 € gross per year + commissions.
- Joining a company that’s delivering ground-breaking solutions in an industry in need
- A competitive salary package.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and
converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: a team of over 150 people across 15 nationalities.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned
- Flexible working hours.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- Free English/Spanish/German classes
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free.
- Take your birthday off and celebrate it the way you want it.
And many, many more surprises... come join us!