What is Packlink?
Everyone loves receiving packages. Our mission is to make shipping simple and transparent for people and businesses throughout the world!
In Packlink we want to be the fastest-growing global provider of shipping services and technology.
We are building the best shipping platform for private customers and businesses. Shipping is a complex business and small to medium businesses need a solution to the problems shipping brings into their day to day work. With our technology, SMBs can improve their shipping experience delivering a premium service to their customers.
We are a marketing and technology company, built on talent and teamwork. We believe in a dynamic, motivating startup environment and great company culture centered on innovation, outstanding customer service and a happy team.
Are you the one?
As a Technical Support you will provide level II support to internal departments like customer service or sales.
Do you love solving problems for other people and have a medium-to-strong technical background? Can you explain complex ideas and concepts in a clear, simple manner? Do you have a great attention to detail?
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues that have been escalated from Customer Support or Sales.
- Identify and report Product Defects in a detailed oriented manner.
- Recognize and handle customer errors gracefully.
- Supply knowledge gained back to Customer Support through documentation of issue resolutions and troubleshooting procedures.
- Help to analyze and identify issue severity levels and follow appropriate escalation procedures.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
- Minimum of 1–2 years’ experience as a customer support representative, preferably in a technical capacity for a consumer website.
- Experience with browser technologies including a deep understanding of cookies, security controls, extensions and add-ons for popular browsers like Chrome, FireFox and Safari.
- Experience with technologies such as Teamviewer, FTP, shared hostings and others
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Experience with e-commerce technologies (Prestashop, Magento, etc) is a plus.
- Experience working as a webmaster is a strong plus.
What We Offer
- Joining a company that’s delivering ground-breaking solutions in an industry in need of change.
- A competitive salary package, 18.000€ - 24.000€.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: a team of over 100 people across 15 nationalities.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Flexible working hours.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- Free English/Spanish/German classes.
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free.
- Take your birthday off and celebrate it the way you want it.