Everyone loves receiving packages. Our mission is to make shipping easy and transparent for people and businesses throughout the world!
Packlink is an online shipping service offering individuals and business customers a fast and easy way of booking parcel deliveries with the world's top couriers. Packlink is based in Madrid but operates across Europe. Our aim is to become the leading provider of shipping technology for consumers and eCommerce merchants selling online.
The service first launched in Spain in 2012, making headlines and partnering with major national and international couriers by integrating with their booking and parcel tracking systems. Packlink currently serves over 215k business customers and has integrated its platform with the leading eCommerce platforms and marketplaces.
We are a marketing and technology company, built on talent and teamwork. We believe in a dynamic, motivating startup environment and great company culture centered on innovation, outstanding customer service, and a happy team.
Our passion for getting shipping right led us to develop a platform that uses cutting-edge technology. Our solution is based on a microservice and event-oriented architecture using Scala (with a little bit of Java here and there) for a sturdy backend, and ReactJs for a fancy frontend to catch our customers' attention. We use contract & resilience testing to prevent any issues that could impact UX. All of this, combined with our DevOps mentality, allows us to develop high-end software.
This time we are looking for a talented, highly motivated, and experienced Credit risk and recovery agent for joining temporarily our Finance Team in our headquarters in Madrid.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Manage credit risk requests from customers.
- Maintenance of approved deferred payments and customer risk classification
- Block/release deferred payment option for debtors.
- Resolve 2nd level escalation tickets related to invoicing, collections, payments.
- Debt recovery (customer communications, legal actions, monitoring).
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Competencies
- Financial or legal background
- > 2 years experience in debt collection
- understanding the process and legal aspects of debt collections
- Spanish and English (Fluent/bilingual)
- Analytical skills
- Effective communication
- customer focus
- Excel intermediate/advanced user
What We Offer
- Joining a company that’s delivering ground-breaking solutions in an industry in need of change.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid center (next to Atocha/Mendez Alvaro station).
- Salary range from 18k to 20k
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: 10 languages, 15 nationalities working in the same place.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Free language classes
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free.
- Take your Birthday day off and celebrate it in the way you want it.
and many, many more surprises... Come join us!