Are you the one?
We are a technology and marketing company that believes in a dynamic, motivating startup environment, and great company culture centered on talent, innovation, teamwork, outstanding customer service, and a happy team.
Shipping is one of the key elements of the e-commerce world. In Packlink’s Strategic Partnerships team, we support some of the most well-known global e-commerce players and their sellers by making shipping convenient and simple.
Given our current and future growth, we are looking for an experienced, motivated Partnerships Manager to join our team, based in our headquarters in Madrid (Spain). As a Partnerships Manager, reporting to the Strategic Partnerships Director, you will manage all aspects of the relationship with some of our most important partners. You will be a key element through the entire lifecycle of the collaboration from commercials and project execution to operations and stakeholder reporting.
As a global company with huge ambitions, we’re looking for the RIGHT match: a seasoned enterprise account management, pre-sales or sales individual that feels at ease with technology products or a product development professional with previous client-facing experience.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the field.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with a proficient level of English and Spanish. French and/or German would be a plus.
- Understand the Partner ecosystem and the value added by Packlink as an additional service.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
You will be joining a dynamic and strategic team that is a key contributor to Packlink’s growth. As such, you will have a real impact on company performance and huge visibility. You will be working with companies such as eBay, AliExpress, Shopify, and Vinted. Are you ready to take the challenge? The answer is YES if you are capable of:
- Mastering communication with key people in some of the top e-commerce companies in the world.
- Planning, monitoring, reporting, and delivering projects in line with partners' expectations.
- Becoming a trusted partner for some of the biggest e-commerce companies in the world by setting and maintaining the right level of expectations at every moment.
- Being efficient in the day to day activities while keeping a business-oriented and strategic mindset.
- Making decisions based on data.
- Collaborating with all Packlink teams so that all decisions are balanced.
- Be the main point of contact in Packlink for the partners in your portfolio.
- Define, plan, and execute new projects in collaboration with Partner teams and internal stakeholders.
- Define and improve the shipping services offer available to the partner.
- Define and update shipping services pricing for partners.
- Coordinate marketing activities with partners (price promotions, marketing campaigns, traffic acquisition actions, etc) with both internal and partner stakeholders.
- Track and report the activity of existing partnerships: customer service, product development, carrier performance, profit, and loss, etc.
- Consolidate Partner’s requirements and prioritize to ensure the continuous evolution of live solutions.
- Identify opportunities to expand Packlink’s footprint in existing partners.
- Be up to date on all Packlink product evolutions.
- Share client inputs with product teams as valuable insights for Packlink products evolution.
- Support the business development team with commercial proposals (opportunity evaluation, P&L definition, contract definition, etc).
- Take over initiatives from business development as part of the sales cycle.
- Support the procurement team on negotiations or requests related to partners.
- Learn and be up to date on e-commerce trends, especially in the shipping area.
What We Offer
- Joining a company that’s delivering ground-breaking solutions in an industry in need of change.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid center (next to Atocha station).
- Competitive salary package. Salary range from 40.000 € to 50.000 € gross per year.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: 10 languages, 15 nationalities working in the same place.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Free language classes
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free.
- Take your Birthday day off and celebrate it the way you want it.
- and many, many more surprises... come join us!