In Packlink we want to be the fastest-growing global provider of shipping services and technology.
We are building the best shipping platform for private customers and businesses. Shipping is a complex business and small to medium businesses need a solution to the problems shipping brings into their day to day work. With our technology, SMBs can improve their shipping experience delivering a premium service to their customers.
We are an international technology company that believes in a dynamic, motivating startup environment and great company culture, centred on talent, innovation, teamwork, outstanding customer service, and a happy team.
We are looking for a motivated Product Manager to join our Product Team, based in our headquarters in Madrid (Spain). As a Product Manager, you will work alongside others, in designing and defining Packlink’s products and services from a business-driven and hands-on perspective. You will advocate product initiatives through the entire lifecycle from problem identification, research the best solution, planning to development planning to development, testing and launch.
As a global company with huge ambitions, we’re looking for the RIGHT match: a seasoned Product Designer professional who cares about the product she/he is building and solutions proposed, with hands-on experience in building online consumer and / or business SaaS platforms.
What you will be doing:
- Understand customers' needs and desires.
- Understand existing product pain points through collaboration with different business units and defining solutions to address them.
- Brings new products to market by analysing and proposing product requirements and managing product development programs, establishing time schedules with engineering and stakeholders.
- Prioritize backlog according product needs.
- Be responsible for creating user stories, user manuals and general documentation.
- Collaborate with the business team and stakeholders to drive and deliver a successful product launch.
- Evaluate product impact.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products regularly.
- Communicate properly decisions adopted to affected business units.
What we are looking for:
You will be a unifying force behind Packlink’s product strategy and execution, combining feedback from sales, marketing, development, customers and prospects to lead the execution on new features and functions. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
- Collaborative team player that can also lead cross-functional teams to deliver products on time.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain-points through research, data, customer insights and business units knowledge.
- Develop product definition and requirements, translating them into clear, prioritized and actionable user stories.
- Very detail oriented person who understands the best practices of UI/UX.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- Person who has experience working on startup environment in product team.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package. We’re looking for the right person. Annual salary offer: from € 40,000 to € 50,000.
- Opportunity to attend and speak at local user groups as well as international events.
- Flexible working hours.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind; we’re a t-shirt and converse kind of place.
- A truly international team: 10 languages, 15 nationalities working in the same place.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth start-up, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- Free English/Spanish/German classes.
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free.
- Take your bday off and celebrate it the way you want it.
- and many, many more surprises... come join us!