In Packlink we want to be the fastest-growing global provider of shipping services and technology.
We are building the best shipping platform for private customers and businesses. Shipping is a complex business and small to medium businesses need a solution to the problems shipping brings into their day to day work. With our technology, SMBs can improve their shipping experience delivering a premium service to their customers.
At the Packlink Engineering team, we are looking to incorporate hands-on engineer managers to help our great engineers to unlock all their potential as persons as well as software engineers.
You will bring your people and leadership skills to work with talented people to understand their needs and help them progress through their careers.
To achieve this we work in interdisciplinary teams with clearly defined responsibilities.
What you’ll find is
- Microservices, microservices, and microservices, with more than 40 in production
- More than 3.4K requests per minute... are you up for the challenge?
- Event oriented architecture
- A company with more than 15 nationalities.
- Docker containers from your local environment until production.
- DevOps mentality
- And much more!
What you will be doing:
You will be part of the QA Area with passion for new technologies. Members of the QA Area are distributed into teams. Day to day tasks include:
- TestCase implementation inside the E2E Automation framework
- Define a Test Strategy
- API testing
- Contract testing
- Resilience testing (Load, Spike, Stress Testing, etc.)
- Static Analysis
- Risks Analysis
- Test Data
- Research about Analyze new tools and trends in the testing environment.
So your daily job will be based on helping your team to achieve high levels of quality in terms of product and process, and contribute to the QA area through the initiatives in scope.
What we are looking for:
- Work permit for Spain or member of the EU.
- 3+ years of real, hands-on experience in a Web automation project with Selenium WebDriver or similar.
- Experience with at least one programming language.
- Experience with BDD.
- Experience in writing clear and concise test plans.
- Familiar with JIRA.
- Experience with GIT and code review procedure.
- Strong attention to detail and good detection of unhappy path scenarios or corner-cases.
- Familiar with static code analysis tools like Sonar.
- Good understanding of software fundamentals including software design and data structures.
- Knowledge of testing concepts as white box and black box testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- Passionate about new technologies and problems to solve. You’re ready to offer fresh ideas.
- Highly communicative, you’re able to work with multiple teams: internal and external team members, clients and providers.
- We are an international company, the ability to read in English is needed.
- It would be valuable to have a degree in Computer Science or related technical/scientific discipline.
I’d be great if you have:
- Experience with E2E front end test framework such as Selenium, Nightwatch, Puppeteer, Cypress, Mocha, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Consul, RabbitMQ and other cloud-enabling technologies.
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI, etc.)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package. We’re looking for the right person, 40.000 - 50.000 € gross per year.
- Up to 2000€/year training budget
- Opportunity to attend and speak at local user groups as well as international events
- Flexible working hours
- Remote two days per week
- Paid vacation leave
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid center (next to Atocha station)
- Free English/Spanish/French classes
- We care about you: gym membership or private health insurance, 100% free
- Take your bday off and celebrate it the way you want it