Pacific54 is a marketing agency based in Wynwood focused on Marketing, Advertising, Development, and Branding for our clients ranging from local Miami favorites to Ivy League universities.
Currently, Pacific54 is looking for a full-time marketing intern to help manage accounts for both the agency and our clients. The intern will play an active role developing online communities for 10+ diverse clients, including creating and publishing organic content, analyzing and reporting on paid campaigns, and engaging the community across multiple platforms like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+. He/She will be fully immersed in Pacific54 as a marketing agency, learn to reach customers via organic and paid marketing channels, and gain experience using a variety of platforms and analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Adwords, MailChimp, WordPress, Moz, Facebook, LinkedIn, Teamwork, and Adobe Creative Cloud. This intern, if interested, will have many opportunities to expand and learn about agency life beyond the responsibilities listed here. This internship is unpaid, but school credit or a monthly stipend for travel expenses can be arranged.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Creating content for blogs and social media (including photography, videography, research, and writing when necessary)
- Increasing followers, comments, likes, etc. across multiple social media platforms via active engagement
- Monitoring and replying to comments and reviews across multiple social media platforms
- Writing content for, designing, and developing email templates using MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Sendgrid
- Communicating effectively with team members and clients using the Teamwork suite of tools for task management
- Administrative assistance in monitoring time logged and helping to establish policies and procedures to increase team efficiency
- Performing research to find articles, content, and other resources that are relevant to Pacific54 and clients
- Researching and pitching useful platforms and tools not currently used by Pacific54
- Creating blog posts for Pacific54 and clients using keyword research and SEO best practices
- Assisting in client reporting using analytical tools from social media, advertising platforms, time logged, and projects delivered
- Other projects as assigned
- Available to work full-time 5 days a week, 9AM-5PM at our office in the colorful Wynwood, Miami.
- Familiar with platforms including but not limited to: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, MailChimp, WordPress, etc.
- A flexible, well-rounded personality able to quickly switch between diverse clients and campaigns
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Google Academy certifications
- Resources and training regarding Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, Instagram Best Practices, and much more
- Opportunities to practice photography, videography, research, and writing - great for portfolio building!
- Attend networking events with the best in Miami's tech and startup scene