Pacific54 is a digital marketing agency based in Wynwood focused on SEO, PPC, graphic design, web development, content marketing, and social media for our clients ranging from local Miami favorites to Ivy League universities.
We're currently seeking an SEO/ Google Analytics Specialist to join our team who will be responsible for advancing the Marketing team’s ability to make data-informed decisions in support of strategic imperatives, customer growth, and retention. The analytical focus generally supports optimizing ad spend within and across marketing channels and tactics, building and measuring campaign strategies, tracking KPI’s to improve acquisition/engagement, and identifying opportunities for collaboration between marketing teams to enhance consumer journeys.
Our ideal SEO/ Google Analytics Specialist will be able to innovate, analyze, improve and communicate with key accounts. The SEO/ Google Analytics Specialist we hire thrives in a fast-paced environment, is organized, creative, forward-thinking, accurate, and detail-oriented. Do you possess the same traits?
- 2+ years of Google Analytics experience
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
- Experienced at hypothesizing strategies, A/B testing those strategies, analyzing results and reporting on data
- Experienced in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication. Spanish is a plus.
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of digital marketing as part of a big picture strategy with multiple moving parts, not an isolated function
- Ability to educate and explain digital marketing strategy to company clients
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to embrace constructive criticism in stride; readiness to be flexible, try new things and take on new challenges
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability, company paid life insurance
- Vacation, PTO, sick time, paid holidays
- Fun + Professional atmosphere