We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- 1 day a month paid-time-off that you can use whenever you want
- paid national holidays
- Retirement plan with 3% match of your salary for a rainy day.
- medical, dental and life insurance.
- Awesome team to work with!