Join a dynamic and energetic team located out of our amazing offices @ Wynwood Miami.
Work alongside a focused team of product managers, graphic designers, developers, and content writers.
You will be responsible for setting new standards for the way users engage with our clients Social Media campaigns,
Here's what you will be doing on a daily bases:
- Create and develop engaging social media campaigns and content.
- Work directly with content, website, social media, agency and other teams from client organizations to maximize the effectiveness of social media.
- Create and implement social media strategy and the role of social marketing in integrated marketing efforts.
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance of client and agency communities and social media efforts.
- Oversee the tracking/reporting of client data on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assess campaign performance and provide recommendations for optimizing.
- Research social media landscape and related digital trends. Develop recommendations to best address and leverage industry changes. Develop official agency POV's on trends and technology.
- Investigate the impact and influence that social media plays on other marketing channels (i.e. Search, Display, PR, Television).
- Assist with other digital marketing efforts including SEM, display, ad operations, analytics, and overall strategy.
- Communicate directly with clients, including participation in client review meetings. Present social media performance and recommendations directly to the client.
- Assist in the development of strategies and materials for new client presentations.
- Work with other media specialists within the organization to create integrated campaigns.
If you are a Social Media Marketer who wants to make a direct impact on well-known brands with proven agency experience - this is for you!
- Demonstrated experience using and communicating in social networks, blogs, and content.
- A proven history of developing compelling cross-channel campaigns that utilize social media.
- Knowledge of social media analytics and listening platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with community management tools.
- Advanced knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linked-In, Location-based/Check-In services, Reputation Management tools, Blogging Platforms, and YouTube & other video platforms.
- Experience with paid media including paid social
- Knowledge of/experience with web analytics platforms (Google Analytics)
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability, company paid life insurance
- Vacation, PTO, sick time, paid holidays
- Fun + Professional atmosphere