As Account Coordinator, the main objective is to help the Strategy Director maintain a client base and grow revenue year over year by providing administrative and analytics support. This position will coordinate and maintain daily, weekly and monthly projects and details for clients and perform administrative work for the Strategy Director. They will utilize their superior organizational skill and attention to detail to create and maintain various spreadsheets, status reports, call notes and presentation decks.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
· Manage projects from request through timely completion.
· Serve as liaison between Strat Director and internal supporting departments/vendors.
· Update Client Tracking documents with all vital Market, Client, and Campaign events.
· Manage timelines and action items (internal and external, recurring and project-based) as assigned.
· Coordinate podcast/ host onboarding (deliverable confirmation, product/service sample delivery, onboarding call scheduling).
· Coordinate meetings and own note-taking responsibilities.
· Assist Strat with Creative RFP process, including quality assurance.
· Coordinate Traffic for new campaigns, including managing calendars for creative RFP’s from request to completion, approval of Pre-Produced spots, and coordinate traffic to network partners so that all timelines are met for a successful campaign launch.
· Competitive analysis and reporting using available research tools (Kantar, Simmons/MRI, Media Monitors, etc) as needed.
· Reconciliation and postlog spend reporting to Analytics for Tableau reporting, as needed.
- Account activities run smoothly for Strategy teams, reducing completion timeframe for assigned tickets.
- Expectations for deliverables are clearly negotiated and clarified with supporting departments, based on reasonable timetables for quality service.
- Strategy Leads need never double check quality or accuracy of work once it reaches their desks.
- Details and accuracy are always maintained.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience, preferably in Performance and Direct Response Marketing
- Knowledge of Media (Podcast, Radio, TV) required.
- Action-oriented – ability to identify issues and solutions as well as anticipate consequences.
- Must be able to multi-task multiple account projects and work well under pressure.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, high-energy start-up environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills, including experience with pivot tables and vlookups.
- Experience with Tableau and data visualization a plus.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.