Position: Senior Associate
Location: Seattle, WA
- Own and execute across multiple executive searches, from initial kickoff to accepted offer (CEO, President, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Revenue Officer, etc.)
- Cultivate, own and manage client relationships and hold ultimate accountability for all client deliverables; lead weekly search calls, manage candidate progression and overall search cadence and success
- In conjunction with Director support, manage small project teams of Associates in search work
- Conduct market and company research, identify and engage relevant executives through outreach and subsequent screening, interview and networking calls
- Drive Oxeon Key Initiatives around both building the business and building the organization (i.e. internal operations, business development, marketing, process improvement, ongoing development & learning, etc.)
- Act as a key cultural contributor and leader internally; exemplify Oxeon’s core values of Grit, Intellectual Curiosity, High EQ, Collaboration and Spirit of Generosity
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience in areas such as healthcare, consulting, research, and sales and marketing
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A strong desire to take on increasing amount of responsibilities and continually function “out over your skis”
- A track record for exceeding expectations and returning strong results both personally and academically/professionally
- Desire to learn and teach as well as the ability to persevere in entrepreneurial and high-pressure situations
- An outgoing nature coupled with the ability to contribute to a stream of lively banter; you should know when to both take and give a good jab.
We’re looking for the best people to join us on our mission.
If you are energized by our industry, our mission, and the way we do business, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in Oxeon and what song you would sing for silent karaoke. We’d love to hear from you.