Location: Seattle, WA
Oxeon's Invested Search practice recruits the senior leadership teams for high-growth healthcare technology and services businesses that are disrupting the US healthcare system. We fulfill our mission to make people healthier through our network and unique perspective on the transformative power of human capital. This has enabled us to drive value in the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry. We also leverage our relationships in working alongside our Venture Studio to help build de novo companies from within Oxeon.
We are looking to hire entry-level Associates in our Seattle office.
Associate Role Responsibilities
- Take a consultative approach to developing a comprehensive understanding of our healthcare clients, their markets, products/services, competition, and differentiation.
- Conduct market research and interviews with the management teams of our clients in order to develop a deep understanding of their specific short and medium-term business objectives and how additional executives can help them achieve these goals. Utilize internal and external databases to source and engage potential executive-level candidates
- Contact and interview prospective candidates by telephone, Zoom or in-person meetings. You will be assessing for cultural fit, interest level and overall level of expertise of these executives
- Partake in Oxeon Key Initiatives around both building the business and building the organization (i.e. internal operations, business development, marketing, process improvement, ongoing development & learning, etc.)
- Act as a key cultural contributor internally; exemplify Oxeon’s core values
- 1 - 3 years of successful internships or work experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A strong desire to take on increasing amount of responsibilities and a strong desire to be challenged outside of your comfort zone.
- A track record of exceeding expectations and returning strong results both personally and academically/professionally
- Desire to learn and teach as well as the ability to persevere in entrepreneurial and high-pressure situations
- An upbeat and positive nature combined with a willingness to contribute to a stream of lively banter; you should know when to both take and give a good jab.
We’re looking for the best people to join us on our mission.
If you are energized by our industry, our mission, and the way we do business, send us your resume a cover letter explaining your interest in Oxeon and what song you would sing for silent karaoke. We’d love to hear from you.