Oxeon's Invested Search practice recruits the senior leadership teams for high-growth healthcare technology and services businesses that are disrupting the US healthcare system. We fulfill our mission to make people healthier through our network and unique perspective on the transformative power of human capital. This has enabled us to drive value in the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry. We also leverage our relationships in working alongside our Venture Studio to help build de novo companies from within Oxeon.
- You will be asked to develop a comprehensive understanding of our clients, their markets, products/services, competition, and differentiation.
- You’ll conduct market research and interviews with the management teams of our clients in order to develop a deep understanding of specific client needs with regards to human capital; you’ll investigate both short and medium-term business objectives and how they align with people
- You will utilize internal and external databases to source and engage potential executive-level candidates
- You’ll contact and interview prospective candidates by telephone, Zoom or in-person meetings. You will be assessing for cultural fit, interest level and overall level of expertise of these executives
- Partake in Oxeon Key Initiatives around both building the business and building the organization (i.e. internal operations, business development, marketing, process improvement, ongoing development & learning, etc.)
- Act as a key cultural contributor internally; exemplify Oxeon’s core values
We’re looking for the best people to join us on our mission.
If you are energized by our industry, our mission, and the way we do business, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in Oxeon and what song you would sing for silent karaoke. We’d love to hear from you.