Owl Insights has an immediate opening for a Customer Success Manager (CSM), that will work remotely from their home office. As CSM, you will guide customers along the path of onboarding, implementation, and expansion with the Owl product suite. The CSM is responsible for bringing OWL’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers to realize greater business value. This individual should be comfortable interacting with C-suite level executives, as well as behavioral health clinicians and administrative staff, backed by a strong understanding of their business goals & objectives. You will guide customers on the best approach for leveraging OWL’s platform in their behavioral health business processes, typically across multiple deployment locations.
● Possess a comprehensive understanding of the OWL platform, and guide the customer on business and technical decisions during kick-off phase to ensure platform adoption and success
● Coordinate customization requests, including adding new clinical measures and making changes to the Owl workflow, to support customer needs
● Develop a “trusted advisor” relationship within key account executive sponsors and align OWL to their key behavioral health initiatives and overarching business goals
● Guide the customer in establishing best practices the use of the OWL platform
● For key enterprise accounts, establish and execute comprehensive strategies, define key business metrics and success criteria and establish a process for monitoring goals in order to provide visibility to executive sponsors
● Serve as a customer advocate back into OWL’s product team, to ensure our solutions are evolving to meet our customers needs
● Conduct on-going account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new feature releases
● Proactively monitor and report on customer usage and success internally.
● Maintain customer engagement and health reporting in Owls Customer Success platform.
● Handle customer support (Level 1) issues, and assist with escalations to Level 2, typically complex, technical issues.
● Support product management on the implementation of the Owl product, including the Owl measure library, general content, and Owl workflow based upon customer feedback and market needs
● Work with Owl Sales team to identify and develop upsell opportunities in existing and new business units.
Experience & Qualifications
● BA/BS degree, minimum of 3-5 years
● Minimum 3-5 years experience in B2B Customer Success/Account Management or equivalent customer services/consulting history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention. Healthcare experience required.
● Strongly prefer experience in a B2B SaaS organization, with solutions of moderate complexity and preferably within a healthcare environment.
● Comfortable managing client technical support issues to resolution.
● Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
● Detail oriented, organized and analytical.
● Thrives in a multi-tasking, start-up environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
● Ability to work independently, working from home.
● Proficient in MS Office and Google apps.
● Self-starter and initiative-taker, with an ability to work autonomously and to prioritize tasks, while managing a diverse workload.
● Required travel ~25% of the time
● Sense of humor is required