We are looking for a seasoned developer to develop connectivity solutions to third party applications and integrate solutions into clinical environments. The ideal candidate will have experience integrating SaaS solutions into customer environments with a focus on identifying, implementing, and streamlining product, process, and tooling improvements.
Owl Insights is a cloud-based platform that helps clinicians measure, track, analyze and treat behavioral health disorders. Join us and help transform behavioral health treatment to improve patient and clinical outcomes. We are a venture backed startup with funding from top investors as well as operations and clients across the United States. Our technology is a digital health web application serving enterprise health systems with a clinician and patient-facing web interface.
- Work collaboratively with Product, Customer Success, and the Engineering team to deliver clinically integrated solutions.
- Consult with our customers’ clinical, IT, and partner resources to solidify technical requirements and identify technical design elements that maximize common solutions.
- Define, document and promote best practices for implementing and supporting our customers
- Drive technology development for tooling and product that streamlines the integration process.
- Advise on our technology roadmap as we evolve our integration infrastructure.
- Provide timely application technical support to users during integration and a defined post-go-live period to ensure smooth uptake from clinical teams and patients.
- Be an expert technical resource Customer Success team and partner with the Product Implementation Manager throughout integration and customer onboarding.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing scalable web applications.
- Proficiency in web technologies with an emphasis in Python web development in Django
- Working knowledge of database technologies including MySQL/PostgreSQL & Mongo/non-relational databases
- Experience designing & integrating RESTful APIs.
- Working knowledge developing on Linux (BASH scripting a plus)
- Working knowledge of PHP (Lumen, Laravel a plus)
- Experience implementing and deploying within AWS
- Excellent software and application design, implementation, and problem-solving.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and in a customer environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to educate both technical and non-technical audiences on complex topics
- Digital health SaaS application development experience a plus.
- Work remotely.
- Meaningful work that impacts people’s lives.
- Be part of a small and growing team that enjoys working together to deliver technical solutions.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your dependents.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.