is looking for talented, enthusiastic software developers who share our passion for big data and are excited by seemingly-impossible challenges. As one of the first 10 employees at Akash, you must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t already predefined.
- The world’s first serverless super cloud and offers compute at a fraction of a cost (10x lower) than the market.
- Raised over $3.4M from notable venture capitalists.
- Founded by notable open-source developers Adam Bozanich, and Greg Osuri
- The company is growing fast and in the process of raising an additional $10m.
- You have at least 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Practical knowledge of developing responsive single-page web applications using technologies like Angular or React.
- Good background in creating prototypes and High-Fidelity wireframes
- Obsessive attention to detail in delivering quality user experience and underlying software
- You are authorized to work in the US
- Excellent communication skills
- You are amazingly entrepreneurial
- You want to help build a massive company
- You must feel comfortable working remotely
Nice to have
- Notable Opensource Contributions
- A good understanding of microservice architectures, principles, and patterns
- Experience with containerization and serverless technologies
- Familiarity with data visualization and display of complex data structures
- Good background in public decentralized ledger technology (Blockchain) and digital currencies
Akash is the serverless super cloud on a mission to make cloud infrastructure censorship-resistant, self-sovereign and open -- aligned with the foundational principles of the internet.
lets anyone with a computer (be it large data centers or home installments) become a cloud provider by offering their compute (usually unused) cycles in a safe and frictionless manner.
Developers using Akash get to enjoy compute (10x lower) at a fraction of the cost with the ability to deploy their cloud applications on a network of globally distributed computing clusters.
By employing a human-centric design principle for developer tooling, Akash provides developers with best-in-class deployment tools that are carefully crafted to deliver the best possible experience.
Founded by notable open-source developers Adam Bozanich
, and Greg Osuri
and challenges we solve brings together economics and computer science in exciting ways.