About Outcome Health
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
This position will work closely with the VP of Product Management and stakeholder teams across the organization to identify a roadmap and prioritize projects to improve the value proposition of defined products for our clients, customers, and patients. The role will be responsible for understanding the business, recommending priorities for the most important projects within a defined area to impact the business, and socializing and gaining buy in on priorities and expected results. In addition, the role will be responsible for translating projects into specific requirements, including stories and acceptance criteria, for execution by engineering across multiple stakeholder teams. Lastly, the role will be responsible for supporting go-to-market strategy, including training key stakeholders and providing internal documentation to help other teams craft customer facing materials.
- Requirements gathering, documentation and support for delivery teams
- Document success criteria and business requirements for any given project and review/provide support to development team to ensure requirements are feasible and understood.
- Support product experience team to deliver recommendations on user experience, workflow, visual design, etc for any given product enhancement or capability
- Make recommendations on future roadmap and relative priorities in that roadmap to improve the overall value proposition of that product
- Align with key stakeholders on success criteria and recommended priorities
- Rollout and successful product launch
- Create and updating customer facing internal support and training materials
- 6+ years of software product management experience with at least 3 years working in agile environments.
- 1-3 years proven experience working with advertising technology
- 1-3 years experience with analytics and data products preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization as well as to external customers.
- Ability to work autonomously and comfortable in ambiguity - you are self-directed and able to solve business issues in your defined product area, and make decisions about and prioritize your own work. Demonstrated ability to prioritize across multiple competing business needs. Attention to detail.
- Strong technical abilities - you can hold your own in debates with technical managers and engineers.
- Data driven evaluation of problem domains.
Travel may occasionally be required but will make up < 10% of overall employee time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.