The Digital Content Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day content development of our public websites and job boards. This position on our Marketing team which powers essential digital messaging to our clients, prospective clients, and the general public through our company's web properties and social channels. You will support delivery of key information our company and its services and solutions through a regular stream of content including through blog posts, social media posts, ebooks, white papers, brochures, and fund information. This role is responsible for ensuring that all of this content published on a timely and accurate basis, tagged appropriately, and presented on the websites to provide an optimal user experience.
This position is best suited for candidates who demonstrate strong writing and research skills. Candidates should be able to learn website analytic tools, digital asset management and content management systems, and web publication procedures.
- Execute publication procedures for marketing content to internal, client, and public websites.
- Assist in the management of the internal website that houses all marketing materials.
- Maintain and distribute weekly publication activity reports to the global Sales, Marketing, and teams.
- As needed, provide insight on web-related initiatives and solutions for inbound marketing challenges with the content presentation.
- Support senior associates in providing assistance with tagging digital content and marketing collateral.
- Assist with the execution of rapid responses to present on the web for time sensitive firm announcements, business climate changes, and impactful press events.
- Execute with testing and system enhancements.
- Perform regular quality assurance checks to ensure marketing collateral has been published properly.
- Manage the point-of-publication workflow process for external-facing digital properties.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Strategy team on campaign management and promotion execution.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work under a deadline, to multitask, and complete administrative responsibilities meticulously.
- A team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a professional work environment is a plus.
- Familiarity and/or experience with website content management, digital asset management systems, and web publication and PR procedures is a plus. We use SquareSpace and Hubspot.