We take pride in having a fast-moving, collaborative culture and seeks team members that contribute to this environment with their style, experience and passion. If you think you are the right fit for the position, don’t miss out on the chance to grow with us.
· You have 7+ years of relevant engineering experience working on consumer-facing software, and 2+ years of relevant management experience.
· You have shipped multiple releases of successful consumer-facing software products.
· You have a bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
· You are passionate about working on software that has a high impact on the business and the customer experience.
· You are adaptable and can quickly learn new concepts and technologies. You enjoy moving fast and delivering results quickly and continuously.
· You have strong problem solving and debugging skills.
· You have led cross-functional or cross-platform teams, and have worked with multi-disciplinary stakeholders.
· You care about making product decisions based on data and experimentation. You have built or used A/B testing tools and run multiple A/B experiments.
· You have worked on products that have at least 1 million daily active users (social networks, content companies, mobile/social gaming companies), ideally in a Growth team.
· You are full-stack. You can go deep as well as broad on a wide range of technologies as needed, from mobile to web, from API design to scaling services and data analytics.
· You have deep knowledge in some of the following technologies, and a willingness to learn the rest: AWS, Node.js, iOS, Android.
· You thrive on brainstorming new business and engineering ideas. You are passionate about music and the music business.