Were you sold a start-up dream and now you spend all your time in meetings?
Let me be bust you out so you can do what you enjoy - develop kick-ass, game-changing software.
We have been asked to find a (fill in the adjective - rockstar, guru, savant) Full Stack Software Engineer for a role in Santa Barbara, CA.
I get it, you've got a break room. I get it, you've got cool shirts. But do you want to build things or do you want t-shirts?
If your ideal opportunity is to go corporate, I can promise you this role isn't for you.
If you want to do some cool things and work with other people who want to do cool things, then maybe you should consider applying.
Or you can get just stay and get another t-shirt.
YOU MADE IT THIS FAR? Really...ok. So, here is what we are looking for:
- Do things that my recruiter brain doesn't understand with algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Make new things, break new things and fix them
- Agile this and Stand Up that
- Use new tools because you can
Skills & Knowledge:
- BS, MS, or Ph.D in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Web engineering experience in Cobol (kidding) :) --> Think web-based applications and Front-End UI programming
- Problem-solving skills
- Don't suck, be chill
If you don't suck and are chill, this may be the right opportunity for you. Our client is hiring now and if you want to talk more about, apply today.