About the Company:
A well-established publisher reaches over 100,000 readers in Texas. With award-winning publications that are distributed via direct mail to affluent homes across the state, the agency is seeking a highly-motivated Media Account Manager to help grow the business.
The Media Account Manager will help to build relationships and sell print, digital, social and event solutions to area businesses.This role collaborates closely with the Advertising Director and creative team to deliver high-quality advertising campaigns for local and regional businesses.
- Grow an existing book of accounts and maintain and expand customer base
- Prospect new business, develop relationships and customize integrated media campaigns through personal, email and phone consultations
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- 5 to 7+ years of consultative sales, business development, or fundraising experience - including prospecting, in-person meetings, and negotiations
- Ability to identify key drivers of a client’s business and develop relevant marketing strategies
- Adept at offering clients a unique perspective, teaching them new insights and leading to relevant product solutions
- Sustain a weekly and monthly targeted call list with the goal of closing sales
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Familiarity with CRM software is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Car/phone allowance
- Company-funded health insurance
If you’re passionate about networking and building relationships within the community, we encourage you to apply for the Media Account Manager position.