OTC Exchange Network (“OTCXN”) is looking for the best and brightest who can be both fantastic team players and individual contributors to join our family. We want rock-stars without rock-star attitudes, newbies who aren’t afraid to take charge, people who dream big and can share a path to their vision, but most importantly, we want balanced people.
What we do
At OTCXN, we leverage our own Blockchain (also known as Distributed or Shared Ledger Technology), Smart Contracts, Cryptographic Multi-Signature, and other related technologies in a unique, focused, total solution for global FX trading use cases. With the use of these technologies, we have eliminated the credit gap that has been plaguing the largest market for decades.
Our leadership is comprised of professionals who have the know-how and experience building FX and Blockchain technologies from the ground up. Additionally, OTCXN is in a rare position where clients have been waiting for this solution and are eager to start, while also being in the position of not having competitors within either the FX or Blockchain space.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you play well with others? Of course we can't be best friends with everyone, but you're a natural for getting along with people and others feel that way about you too (that's key!). Though you may get upset with someone, those issues fall off like water on a duck's back.
- You want to make a difference and don't want to be just another cog in the wheel.
- You are very open to learning from others and when given the opportunity, always willing to jump in and give it your all.
- You're the type of person that genuinely prefers to help out where others are weak and you're also always open to accepting help with your own weaknesses. You understand no one is perfect.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer for OTCXN, you will be able to participate in a wide variety of projects that help bring transparency to the largest financial markets in the world. The challenges you face will certainly be different from prior experiences. Some of our products require maximizing screen real estate, such as fitting lots of data onto a visibly static page (think no scrolling). If this is not clear enough, it might be best to do a google search for "trading platforms" to get a better feel. Additionally, your expertise will be needed for mobile devices, company website, and everything else in-between.
The following will be expected of you:
- Create new designs, user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and communicate design intent to necessary teams.
- Coordinate with CCO to lead creation, style implementation, and design systems.
- Able to create clean, beautiful, but complex data view designs.
- Work closely with marketing, product, and engineering teams.
- Establish, document, and evangelize UI/UX usability principles and guidelines.
- Being an awesome person and awesome towards others.
- Have minimum of 4 years experience in UI/UX design.
- Must provide design portfolio demonstrating UI/UX expertise.
- Effective communicator and storyteller; able to easily share your vision and share user's perspective.
- Strong design skills with tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Strong skills and knowledge with regards wireframing.
- Excellent understanding of responsive design.
- Proficient in English (written and oral).
- BA/BS degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Able to produce light HTML / CSS code for initial layouts.
- Prior experience building administrative-type panels
The following generous benefits package is provided to all employees:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Floating paid holiday for your birthday
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Biannual salary review
- Annual bonus
- Lunches provided daily
- Company equity options
Our number one priority is to encourage a great working environment. Disregarding your skills and focusing on a personal level, if you’re the person people would be happy to see go rather than come, you aren’t the right fit for us.