We are looking for a friendly, experienced, and detail-oriented Office Manager to help keep our office running smoothly. We are looking for an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats and has experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
You will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and safety. You will be responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, controlling inventory and other housekeeping duties. You must be super organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people!
Your Responsbilities Will Include
You will be helping our team with a wide variety of tasks. We're a distributed team that travels a lot, schedules a lot of meetings, and sends and receives a lot of emails.
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings and calls for our founders and other outward facing team members.
- Making travel arrangements, booking flights, hotels, conferences.
- Helping shape company culture and organizing events for team bonding and communication.
- Handling office housekeeping duties.
- Keeping track of and organizing company emails.
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience
- Glowing references from people you've worked with in the past
- Good judgment, empathy and trustworthiness
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication
Please Include The Following
- Links to online profiles you use (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or in the form of a cover letter).
- A short summary on why you're a good fit for the job
Bonus points for applicants that have researched what we're building and even better if you know a thing or two about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology!